[rules-users] Creating drools rules porgramatically?

Dave Cracauer dcracauer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 17 13:04:55 EDT 2009

Malay,
We've been doing something similar to what you are asking for, but using the rule syntax as an intermediate step.  We have a datamodel that users can use to
express the rules, and we have a templating engine that turns that into the drools syntax.  This then gets compiled into packages and built into a rule base.  This has worked rather well for us, as it allows us to make updates to logic on the fly by changing the templates.

--
Dave