[rules-users] forEach node Clarification

rajakanthan rajakanthanr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 21:23:32 EDT 2009

Hey guys,
I'm doing a POC using drools and drools flow.I have inserted a image here
after modifying some of ruleflow groups. There are more ruleflow groups. The
rules belong to each ruleset in a composite node is perfectly working.Ok.
fine. the problem is, when it comes to 'child service', a list of
ChildService Object will be returned by POJO(let me say, ). For each object,
the rules belong to Service 1,2 and 3 has to executed before coming out of
this composite node 'Level Child'.

I dont have any clue on this. what i have to be given in
CollectionExpression and variableName property in forEach node? How to work
on this forEach?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24150374/ServiceForEach.jpg