[rules-users] RuleContext and insertLogical()

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Tue Jun 23 10:08:19 EDT 2009

   Hi Michal,

   Yes, I just noticed the method was not published in there. Although you
don't need it if you are using straight forward insertLogical() call in the
consequence, if you try to pass the ruleContext as parameter to an external
method/function, you need the method.

   I will add it to the KnowledgeRuntime interface for the next release .
Thanks for reporting.

   Edson

2009/6/21 Michal Bali <michalbali at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> The org.drools.runtime.rule.RuleContext doesn't support insertLogical() as
> did the deprecated KnowledgeHelper. Is it planned to support this method in
> the next release of Drools?
>
> Thanking you in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Michal