[rules-users] Debug drl file is not working eclipse

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Jun 24 08:11:34 EDT 2009

Are you debugging your application as a Drools Application?
Check out the documentation here:
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-expert/html/ch07.html#d0e6947

If that is not working, could you create a new sample project with the
default hello world drl and check whether your breakpoints are working
in that simple example?

Could you then also check the error log (if anything is reported to go
wrong (Open View -> Error log)? What version of the Drools Eclipse
plugin are you using?

Kris