[rules-users] RuleBase.newStatefulSession() and EventProcessingOption

Julien Nicoulaud julien.nicoulaud at bull.net
Tue Jun 30 04:10:35 EDT 2009

Hi, I am trying to upgrade a system from Drools 4.0.7 to Drools 5.0.1 to
use Drools Fusion temporal operators.

With used to start our rule engine this way:
        RuleBase ruleBase = RuleBaseFactory.newRuleBase(new
        RuleBaseConfiguration(ourClassloader));
        WorkingMemory workingMemory = ruleBase.newStatefulSession();

Now this seems deprecated reading the Drools fusion documentation...
Should I give up RuleBase for KnowledgeBase to be able to start the rule
engine in "Stream" event processing mode ?

Thanks for your help !
Julien Nicoulaud
OW2 Consortium