[rules-users] Agenda events in a Stateless session

David Boaz davidb at dbmotion.com
Tue Mar 3 05:02:24 EST 2009

Hi all,

Im developing using drools version 5.0.0.M5. My application uses a stateless
session. I tried to assign an AgendaEventListener to the session, but failed
with a NPE.
This is my code structure:
KnowledgeBase kb =...;
StatelessKnowledgeSession session = kb.newStatelessKnowledgeSession();
session.getAgendaEventListeners().add(new DebugAgendaEventListener());
==>NPE!

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.drools.impl.StatelessKnowledgeSessionImpl.getAgendaEventListeners(StatelessKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:123)

Am I doing something wrong, or is it an error in drools?

Thanks, David