[rules-users] Patterns in Memory

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 12:04:30 EST 2009

They have the same rules, but do they have the same data?

When you refer to "number of patterns" do you mean the number of matches between rules and working memory objects?  The increase of that number is entirely dependent on the structure of your rules.  Do they modify objects in working memory or add new objects?