[rules-users] Drools flow and BPEL (Drools 5.0.0.M5)

Umesh Wankhede umesh.wankhede at arisglobal.co.in
Thu Mar 5 08:05:14 EST 2009

Hi

I am trying to evaluate various features (rules and workflow) of Drools
5.0. What I understand from docs (drools-docs-flow.pdf - page 5) is that
the Drools flow engine is based on generic process engine that allows
the execution of different process languages like RuleFlow, BPEL,
OSWorkflow, etc. Although I am able to do PoC (Proof of Concept) with
RuleFlow, there isn't any documentation/samples available for using BPEL
as process language. Also I don't find any more information on blogs, etc.
If anyone has done something similar, please let me know, or any
pointers would help.

Thanks
Umesh

 Legal Notice: This transmission, including any attachments, is confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged. It is intended solely for
 the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and you are hereby advised that any
 review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this transmission, or any of the information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly
 prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply and permanently delete all copies of
 this transmission and its attachments