[rules-users] Strange exit in RuleFlow

Femke De Backere femmyke at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 08:07:20 EST 2009

Hi!

I have a really strange problem with my ruleflow. I have a ruleflow
process with some workhandlers. The flow seems to work perfectly,
until I arrive at the timer. The timer itself executes well, if it
delays for a period of only 4 milliseconds. The flow stops running on
the join component (because I don't reach the workhandler CheckRass,
in the debugging).

  If I give the timer a delay period of 1 minute (60 000
milliseconds), the flow stops running at the timer component. The
action nodes before and after the timer contain print statements and
in this case I never reach the printstatement after the timer.

I really don't understand why my flow stops running at these points,
as I never reach an end node. Does anyone see the problem? (I added a
printscreen of my ruleflow)

Thx!

Femke

If I