[rules-users] Ruleflow nog showing

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Wed Mar 11 10:27:19 EDT 2009

Femke,

If the editor cannot read the underlying XML file, it will default to a new
ruleflow, i.e. the start only.
There should be an error in the Eclipse error log (Window - Show View -
Other ... and then under General).
Could you maybe send me the error and/or the XML file? as this should
actually never occur if you did not edit your XML directly.

Kris