[rules-users] Identify Rule on Attributes

Nikhil_dev k.nikhil at verchaska.com
Thu Mar 12 09:05:31 EDT 2009

Consider we have 10 rule in hand where each rule will require set of
attributes and values to execute......
What i do is 1st i execute all the rule before in hand and store the
rulebase in memory for faster execution.....

Now consider a situation where i have a set of attribute and its values, but
i dont know is which rule to use out of the 10 rulebase present in the
memory, so i would like to know is there any way to identify the Rulebase
with the set of attributes that i have, which will give valid output.

Edson Tirelli-3 wrote:

>     Sorry, I did not understand your question. Can you provide an example?
>
> 2009/3/12 Nikhil_dev <k.nikhil at verchaska.com>
>

>> Hi All,
>> i have set of Rules that is complied and stored in the memory.
>> Now can any one tell me, is it possible to identify which Rule to execute
>> out of those set of complied rules using the attributes that i have.
>> I would like to know is there any method available in drools to solve the
>> issue since rules once executed they are always available.
>>

>> -----
>> Regards,
>> :working:Nikhil
>> --