[rules-users] Drools 4.0.7 Or 5.0.X ?

surya_n2007 surya_n2007 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 12 09:53:14 EDT 2009

Hi All,

   We want to implement drools as our rule engine , planning to use drools
4.0.7 since i am thinking drools 5.0 has bugs and fixes is going on .
Our application has huge volume of facts performance is main
criteria,planning to use RuleFlow and it is standalone application not using
BRMS this is one reason to select 4.0.7 . Our project is going into
production after 1 year so please let me know is it good idea to implement
4.0.7 or 5.0.X ?

Thanks & Regards
Surya.