[rules-users] Problem add DSL,add more than one file to Ruleagent

surya_n2007 surya_n2007 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 12 09:55:17 EDT 2009

Hi ,

   I am having problem to add DSL to rule agent . How to add DSL , I can add
dsl using PackageBuilder.addPackageFromDrl("x.drl","y.dsl")  cant take this
approach since,
we are using standalone application not using BRMS want to update new rules
so i am using RuleAgent and passing properties.
But unable to add Dsl to the ruleagent and another problem unable to add
more than one drl files.
Please provide some example else some ideas are helpful.

Code :

              Properties dynamicRueProperties = new Properties();
                dynamicRueProperties.setProperty("name", "SampleRuleAgent");
                dynamicRueProperties.setProperty("dir",
"C:/Project/Workspace/DroolsTest/rules");
                dynamicRueProperties.setProperty("file",
C:/Project/Workspace/DroolsTest/rules/file.drl");
                dynamicRueProperties.setProperty("localCacheDir",
"C:/Project/Workspace/DroolsTest/dump");
                dynamicRueProperties.setProperty("poll", "30");
                dynamicRueProperties.setProperty("newInstance", "false");
RuleBase ruleBase = null;
RuleAgent ruleAgent = null;
ruleAgent = RuleAgent.newRuleAgent(ruleProperties);

Thanks & Regards
Surya.