[rules-users] Identify Rule on Attributes

Nikhil_dev k.nikhil at verchaska.com
Fri Mar 13 02:43:32 EDT 2009

Hi Vikrant,

Please go through all the post and try understand what i am trying to get
from rule engine............ please do not post just for the namesake.
My point is that i want to use rule engine in my application at its fullest,
if something is possible in Rule engine i would like to experiment on it.

Cheers,
Nikhil.

Vikrant Yagnick wrote:

> Hi Nikhil,
>
> Drools implements the RETE algorithm. The "average" rules user does not
> need to bother or even care about it. All you need to do is use the rule
> engine(for which you do not need to design or write your own algorithm)
> and it will automatically do the work for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Vikrant

-----
Regards,