[rules-users] Drools Flow persistance

Petersen, Jan (CH Ext) Jan.Petersen.ext at lloydsbank.ch
Fri Mar 13 10:12:32 EDT 2009

Hello,

I been searching through all the documentation I could find about how to
persist a flow.

In the whats-new-in-drools-5-video-and-q session I found the following:
----------------------------
Q: For long-running processes involving human tasks, how is the state of
the process/flow persisted?

A: Various approaches available - database via hibernate for instance,
file system, all intended for high performance. Working Memories are now
transactional and persistable (JPA is also an option).

Is there any examples available somewhere which describes how to persist
to the file system (for a simple start)?

Best regards

Jan Petersen