[rules-users] Re: Testing out Type Declarations in simple rule file causing exceptions

CK chrisckc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:17:10 EDT 2009

I'm trying to login to JIRA and it won't let me.  I was able to login
and get/edit my profile/preferences.  But once I click on any link out
of the profile section (ie. go to the drools section or the jira
place), it automatically shows that I'm not logged in.  When I try to
log in, it won't let me.

I'll try again later, but if I can't login, I won't be able to create
a Jira issue. :X

-ck