[rules-users] Drools Boot Camp and San Francisco

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Mar 16 10:30:27 EDT 2009

I'm still trying to get budget approval. We are looking at the Hilton at
the moment as expedia have rooms at $103 per day, which is very good
value. I can get travel and room budget for my team, but not meeting
room budget. The meeting room is $400 per day, I might be able to
negotiate a little off that, and we will need "sponsors" to cover the
price of the meeting room for the week, if this is to go ahead.

We are looking at a date range of:
arriving - 31 of May
departure - 8th of June

So we'll need a room from the 1st to the 7th, inclusive. If you are able
to sponsor the meeting room for a day or two, or more :), please do let
me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Mark