[rules-users] iterating over objects in a StatelessKnowledgeSession

Michal Bali michalbali at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:34:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying this on trunk. There is currently no way how to iterate objects
in a StatelessKnowledgeSession.

I've tried to use the GetObjectsCommand, however when it is executes the
result is lost in the ether :). The collection of objects is not handed back
to the user.

I guess it should probably be added to the BatchExecutionResults? It will
then be possible to access this collection of objects.

Please let me know if there is a different way how to iterate over objects
in a StatelessKnowledgeSession. I'd like to use an ObjectFilter as well.

Best Regards,
Michal