[rules-users] Globals not working with Drools Guvnor 5.0.CR1 Web Guided Decision tables

guyt1122 at aim.com guyt1122 at aim.com
Tue Mar 17 19:51:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use Globals with the Web Guided Decision tables and there seems to be a few issues.? I can define the Action column and select the global fact but the field selector contains "(please choose a fact pattern first)" and the edit button seems to be disabled.? The global fact is not visible on the Condition column pattern selector.

Please let me know if I'm not suppose to use Globals with Web Guided Decision tables or if this is a bug.

I'm using Drools 5.0.CR1 build.

Thanks,
-GuyT