[rules-users] mapping between the eclipse drools project and Guvnor

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Mar 20 04:45:39 EDT 2009

There is no predefined mapping, you can use the Guvnor eclipse plugin to
integrate your files with Guvnor, and select an appropriate package to
upload your files to (usually you create a model jar for all your model
classes and upload that with all your rules / processes / DSLs / etc.
into a specific package in guvnor).

More info on how to use the Guvnor plugin can be found here:
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-guvnor/html/ch01.html#d0e1244

Kris