[rules-users] Persistence and drools-process-enterprise.jar

Umesh Wankhede umesh.wankhede at arisglobal.co.in
Fri Mar 20 09:19:44 EDT 2009

From: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
[mailto:rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org] On Behalf Of Mark Proctor
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:41 AM
To: Rules Users List
Subject: Re: [rules-users] Persistence and drools-process-enterprise.jar

Umesh Wankhede wrote:

The persistence chapter talks about dependency on
drools-process-enterprise.jar. But 5.0CR1 distribution doesn't seem to
have this jar whereas 5.0M5 contains the same. Any reason for removing
the jar and which jar replaces this one in 5.0CR1?

i'm looking now, the assemblies weren't updated a lot of stuff is
missing. I'll correct this now, and you should be able to pick up a
snapshot with all this in, btw we did rename the module to
drools-persistence-jpa. I'll email mailing list once this is corrected.

But I still don't see persistence jar in binary distribution -
drools-5.0.0.CR1-bin.zip. I am unable to use persistence feature due to
this. Please fix it, if not done.

Thanks

Umesh

Mark

 Legal Notice: This transmission, including any attachments, is confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged. It is intended solely for
 the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this transmission in error and you are hereby advised that any
 review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this transmission, or any of the information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly
 prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply and permanently delete all copies of
 this transmission and its attachments