[rules-users] Guvnor Audit Logging

Anu@work anupama.vaid at bluecasa.com
Wed Mar 25 13:37:37 EDT 2009

Dave,

I am using the web-based BRMS and Execution Server. Where do I write code?
Where do I add the lines

"session.addEventListener"

Pls help.

This is what I did to setup and run.

1. Created guided decision table in BRMS
2. Created snapshot
3. Created .properties file and put in the execution server war file
4. Posted knowledgebase-request from ruby and it worked

I did not instantiate RuleBase, WorkingMemory, insert facts etc. Now where
do I write and insert code?

Thx,
Anu