[rules-users] Guvnor and 'from' database

Anu@work anupama.vaid at bluecasa.com
Fri Mar 27 13:53:28 EDT 2009

I am trying to use drools to evaluate the following rule:

Given a telephone number, if the telephone number already exists in database
and has a balance > 0, set isAllowed = false.

Looking at forum posts I understand that this can be achieved using
hibernate and 'from' keyword. However, this is my current scenario - I
create a package snapshot for my rules in Guvnor and use the URL in Drools
execution server. Execution server runs only stateless sessions.

Where and how do I use hibernate named queries?

Thx,
Anu