[rules-users] Guvnor and 'from' database

Anu@work anupama.vaid at bluecasa.com
Fri Mar 27 17:03:45 EDT 2009

Thx. Figured that part and I did that in the source code of the execution
server on a particular XML value coming from client.

I suppose now I have to put hibernate in Guvnor's classpath, declare a
global variable in the package configuration and then use it in a rule.

One thing I cannot figure out is where to put the hibernate xml config file
in guvnor. Can you help?

Thx