[rules-users] build Drools packages

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 06:04:22 EDT 2009

I don't know whether this is the "better (than rule templates) generic way"
you
are hinting at, but I've been extending the template mechanism with a
feature
permitting expansion from objects - maps or bean-style. This means that
you can take a rule template file and instantiate its rule(s) from a
collection of
such objects.

Is this closer to what you're looking for?

-W