[rules-users] Drools 5 et SEAM 2.1.1

Marc Dzaebel mdzaebel at web.de
Tue Mar 31 09:19:58 EDT 2009

Mark Proctor wrote:

> have you added the drools-core jar,  as
> org.drools.WorkingMemory.fireAllRules() as a method on an interface is
> there.

All 15 jar's are in my classpath (drools-core.jar too). However, I get
massive deprecation warnings like:

Discouraged access: The method fireAllRules() from the type WorkingMemory is
not accessible due to restriction on required library
D:\Programme\Java\Drools\Runtimes\drools-core.jar

In my view, it's correct for the new version 5.

Marc