[rules-users] Stateless session and rule flows

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sat May 2 23:46:09 EDT 2009

Drools 5.0 solves this much more  elegantly, via the CommandExecutor,
which even has built in xml marshalling for remote services. You can see
all the command we impl in the unit test here:
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/trunk/drools-pipeline/drools-transformer-xstream/src/test/java/org/drools/runtime/pipeline/impl/XStreamBatchExecutionTest.java?r=HEAD

Mark