[rules-users] Rule problem

Femke De Backere femmyke at gmail.com
Mon May 4 05:51:49 EDT 2009

Thanks for the answer! But I sometimes get 2 rules that are correct,
and that is impossible. I embedded Greg's DroolsTest class in my class
(I am doing some test on performance and studying the difference
between performance with a plain java class), and it still doesn't
work, and I really don't see why. Anyone any suggestions, in
attachement, my class.

Thx,

Femke