[rules-users] Hibernate proxy objects equality tests failing in Drools 5

Guto guto at guto.net
Mon May 4 14:19:32 EDT 2009

In fact, i´m really using JPA with hibernate as an provider.

Could you send me your hibernate config? I will compare some proprieties
of tyour hibernate.config with my persistence.xml.

I plenty sure that the rule is ok, since it is working with the unit test.

If you need any help to mimic what your using with JPA, just ask.

Thanks anyway.

> I'm using non-proxied hibernate backed POJOs in drools with no problems.
> (THe pojos aer generaed by hbm2java.)  I'll try configuring for proxies to
> see what happens.

Guto Maia
Consultor de TI / Desenvolvedor
CSM - SCJP- SCWCD - SCBCD - ZCE