[rules-users] Guvnor Enumerations; values to be taken from db table

Premkumar Stephen prem18 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:08:19 EDT 2009

Hello,

We would like to have an enumeration that grabs values from a db table. We
will have a list of clients, which change quite regularly.

Maybe not at real-time, but at the time guvnor is started or something to
that effect.

Currently it is hard-coded. Has someone implemented something similar to
this effect?

If it could pick up from a flat-file which is on the path and the file name
could be configured, it would be workable. We could query the db and load
the flat-file.

Please let me know if you have other work-arounds for this scenario.

Regards,
Prem