[rules-users] Hibernate using JBoss datasource in BRMS

sreenivas555 yssr_555 at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 05:42:50 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I want to use Hibernate and connect to JBoss datasource in BRMS. I am trying
to load the enum values from DB.

Step1: Define datasource in oracle-ds.xml under deployment folder.
Step2: Add the datasource in hibernate.cfg.xml
Step3: Create hibernate session and use it...

Error:
org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not find datasource: java:/myDS

I tried all the above steps using a JSP, I am able to get the data but it is
not working in drools-guvnor. war.

Can anybody tell me how is drools-guvnor.war differ from normal war file?
Did I miss anystep?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Thanks,
Sreenivas.