[rules-users] NullPointerException with Wrapper objects

Shabbir Dhari sdhari at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 04:12:42 EDT 2009

I can not initialize property as need to log the message. The bean comes from outside our application scope. We do not have control to make them menodatory. And we need to log the message. You mean there is no solution of this problem? And remember my second rule does not compare propery but it performs some calculations.