[rules-users] ClassCastException

Shannon Lal shannonlal2909 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:08:26 EDT 2009

Christoph,
I am not sure that this is a rules problem as it seems to be more of a Java
problem.  Do you Event types all inherit from a base class?  Could you not
just check to see on the base class is present?  Also, you might want to add
in SMALL example of what you are trying to do in pure Java code (outside of
Rules) as it might be easy to translate.

Shannon