[rules-users] Rules and Hibernate Question

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 16:50:59 EDT 2009

It depends on your transaction needs.  A hibernate session can only encompass one db transaction.  So if you  need to execute more than one db transaction in one rule firing session, then pass in a hibernate SessionFactory to spawn multiple hibernate Sessions.  Otherwise pass in a hibernate Session.

GreG