[rules-users] executing ruleflow with AgendaFilter

Michal Bali michalbali at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:14:08 EDT 2009

Hi,
If a rule is not allowed to fire by an AgendaFilter the whole ruleflow
stops.

I've created a small test case (attached). It contains:
 - one DRL file with one dummy rule that is in some ruleflow-group.
 - one RF file with three nodes ('start', 'ruleflow group' and 'end')
 - a program that starts the process, and calls fireAllRules with custom
agenda filter.

Once the program is executed the ruleflow will stop inside the
ruleflow-group. If I remove the agenda filter it works as expected (the
ruleflow finishes).

Tested with Drools 5.0.1.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Best regards,
Michal