[rules-users] RuleBase.removeRule leads to NoClassDefFoundError

Steinar Haugen steinar.haugen at gmail.com
Tue May 26 12:50:52 EDT 2009

Hi Edson,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, that is not yet an option for us,
since we're still on JDK 1.4.2.
We're working on upgrading to JDK 1.6, but that requires an upgrade of our
different client applications as well (~25 apps with varying degree of
maintenance personell assigned), and will probably not be in place until
earliest Q4 this year (i.e. about six months). Until that time, we'll have
to live with the current situation.
Regards,
Steinar Haugen