[rules-users] Drools Flow question

coffee_rancher coffe_rancher at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 14:17:21 EDT 2009

Let's say I have a flow: start - step1 - step2 - step3 - end. We execute the
flow and it fails at step 3. To be more concrete let's assume that we are
talking of provisioning of some items. Since we do not want to provision the
same items twice we obviously do not want to repeat steps 1 and 2 when we
re-execute the process . The question is: is it responsibility of the user
to skip those steps or the engine has some mechanism of tracing that?