[rules-users] moving average rule

Chris Richmond crichmond at referentia.com
Tue May 26 22:54:13 EDT 2009

Well, it never fires even though the last several values are ALL above my
moving averate limit.I never see the output being written out.  I modified
my limit value to something very very low to ensure the average was beyond
that, but still nothing.

I understand what you are saying about Expert+Fusion and that was my
understanding as well and I have been reading through the docs on that
links, however I have not read all of the documentation exhaustively yet.
There doesn't seem to be a lot of samples(syntax wise) for authoring rules
taking advantage of those Fusion features.  There are isolated one or two
line samples, but I guess I am having a difficult time determining how to
author rules based on collections of data.think of sensor data over time..so
I want to author rules that work on the latest readings plus some
configurable amount of readings in the past.  From the Fusion features
description, it seems ideal..but finding out the nuts and bolts of
implementing it is eluding me thus far.

I am continuing the reading as well..perhaps I have not come across it yet..

Thanks again for your help.

Chris

  _____