[rules-users] Upgrade to Drools 5 - loss of performance

Ingomar Otter iotter at mac.com
Thu May 28 11:43:35 EDT 2009

During a few experiments I did with MVEL, I have found that 2.x
actually performs slower than 1.x in our case. Maybe that is a
starting point.

Scott, do you have the possibility to profile your application   using
4.x and   using 5.x? That should reveal the bottlenecks and I am sure
that the dev crowd would be glad receiving that input.

  -- Ingomar