[rules-users] DRools 5.0 and XFire

Bhamidi, Krishna Krishna.Bhamidi at qwest.com
Fri May 29 11:53:33 EDT 2009

Thank you for the mail. The stack follows -

org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl

at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:115)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:877)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:839)

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl

at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance(DocumentBuilderFactory.java:98)

at java.util.XMLUtils.getLoadingDoc(XMLUtils.java:75)

at java.util.XMLUtils.load(XMLUtils.java:57)

at java.util.Properties.loadFromXML(Properties.java:701)

at org.apache.cxf.common.util.PropertiesLoaderUtils.loadAllProperties(PropertiesLoaderUtils.java:71)