[rules-users] Synchronization requirements on newStatelessKnowledgeSession()?

Laird Nelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:54:40 EST 2009

Are there any synchronization requirements on calling
knowledgeBase.newStatelessKnowledgeSession()?  Must I synchronize on
anything to make this call in a multithreaded environment?

Once I have a StatelessKnowledgeSession, must I synchronize on anything to
work with it, or is it truly stateless in all regards?

I'm not sure my previous message on this topic was received properly.

Thanks,
Laird