[rules-users] Working in the GWT console

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:09:06 EST 2009

Hi Kris

  I managed to get all the user tasks working fine in the GWT console
  I just have a problem on having a workitem to be executed in the GWT.

  If i have the following scenario USER Task -> WorkITEM
  the user task is being executed but the workitem is never ?
  what should I add to the java file inorder to execute a work item? is
there any help document? or can you please help me in this issue?

thanks
ram