[rules-users] Changing PackageIsSource from false to true

Jervisliu jliu at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 22:27:15 EST 2009

ramram8 wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I found on the server trace the following:
> 16:29:03,968 INFO  [STDOUT] PackageName: default
> 16:29:03,968 INFO  [STDOUT] PackageVersion: LATEST
> 16:29:03,968 INFO  [STDOUT] PackageIsLatest: true
> 16:29:03,968 INFO  [STDOUT] PackageIsSource: false
>

> I think that this is causing me problem when trying to execute a process
> with work item handler
> error: ERROR [STDERR] Could not find work item handler for Log
>
> can someone help on how we can change 16:29:03,968 INFO  [STDOUT]
> PackageIsSource: false
>  from false to true
>
> Regards

A quick look into the source code shows that "PackageIsSource: false"
was printed out by PackageDeploymentURIHelper. This class is used to
download binary packages. "PackageIsSource=false" means the URL you
requested (which is used to download the package binary) points to a non
.drl format. Not sure if this relates to the error you encountered.

Cheers,
Jervis