[rules-users] Knowledge Agent resource auto loading (.drl/java obj)

nadeem mehmood nadeemmehmood at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 14:00:16 EST 2009

hi friends,
I am working with Knowledge Agent to automatic loading of resources (.drl, .java objects) into the statefullKnowledgeSession KB, and then firing them automatically. The problem is although I have set true the scanDirectories and scanResources configurations of the knowledge agent, but it does't loads the files from the subdirectories.
and then put my rules package(including .drl/java objects) it does't loads that.
However if I put the simple drl file with a simple rule like, it loads it and fires also, successfully.rule "Rule 01"       when        eval (1==1)    then        System.out.println("Rule 01 Works");end
As we know that we can only reference java objects using packages in rule files. So I want to put a package carrying rules and referenced objects in the focused directory, into which the Knowledge agent is looking for the new resources. in my case it is rulerep.Am new to drools, any suggestions plz.
bst regards,nadeem