[rules-users] Class loader security exception

kamal konduru kkamalkumar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:12:51 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem deploying drools5 project.  In our deployment process due
to security reasons JVMS are not allowed to create clasloader. However
Drools is trying to create a CompositeClassLoader which interns calls a
System Class Loader's constructor, that is not allowed by JVM.

The rules are not complicated, however we have around 200 rules in around 4
to 5 drls and would like to deploy them in JVM.

Please suggest if there is any way to bypass this security issue.

thanks
kamal Konduru