[rules-users] How to avoid hardcoded URL in the ChangeSet resource XML file?

Blythe, Marshall Blythm1 at labcorp.com
Mon Oct 5 10:38:56 EDT 2009

Is there any way to avoid using hardcoded URLs in the ChangeSet resource XML file? I'd like to be able to parameterize that bit of data and substitute the actual value at runtime. For example, something like this would be nice:

<change-set xmlns='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set'
   xmlns:xs='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
   xs:schemaLocation='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set.xsd'>

   <add>
      <resource source='${rules.url}' type='DRL' />
   </add>
</change-set>

${rules.url} would be read from a resource bundle (i.e. property file) at runtime. Is there some extension point that I can use to implement this behavior?

----------------------------------------- This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the LabCorp Privacy Officer at privacyofficer at labcorp.com or call (877) 23-HIPAA.