[rules-users] Guvnor test scenarios and collections.

Nord, James JNord at nds.com
Tue Oct 6 11:48:46 EDT 2009

Hi all,

One of our facts has a collection which the rules add to.

I'm trying to write a test scenrio to cover the simple case where the
fact with an empty collection runs through and ends up containing a
value "default".

However I can't work out how to get Guvnor to do this.  I am presented
with fact.blah and then "equals" or "does not equal" but no contains or
does not contain.
I have tried the MVEL syntax of [default] but this complains that the
expectation fails as: "[myFact] field [myCollection] was [[DEFAULT]]
expected [[DEFAULT]]."

Is there any any way to do this?

Regards,

    /James

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00