[rules-users] For each - properties

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Oct 8 06:02:28 EDT 2009

I believe that you do not need a for each node here.  Note that rules
automatically get executed "for each" possible match.  So if you write a
rule that checks a loan linked to a person, it will automatically do
this for each loan related to that person.  E.g.

when
  p:Person()
  Loan (personId == p.id)

will get executed for each loan linked to that person.

Kris