[rules-users] [droolsflow] Constraint Editor

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Oct 8 06:45:29 EDT 2009

By default, the WSHumanTaskHandler also completes the human task node if
the human task has been failed (check out the source code for details:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-process/drools-process-task/src/main/java/org/drools/process/workitem/wsht/WSHumanTaskHandler.java
).

You can easily change this behaviour by implementing your own handler
though.  You could for example add the task as a result parameter, or
add a status result parameter that contains the final state of the task.
 Simply add these to the results map in
WSHumanTaskHandler.GetCompletedTaskResponseHandler.

Kris