[rules-users] Drools Flow Persistence Doubt

Jesper S. Knudsen jsk at orwtech.dk
Thu Oct 8 10:46:57 EDT 2009

Hi Pardeep

I think you are using the wrong syntax in your QL
Should it not be:

select object(v) from VariableInstanceInfo as v where
v.processInstanceInfo.id = :processId

like in ejbql?

Best regards

Jesper

Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com skrev:

> Hi Mauricio,
> Thanks for your reply.
> When I try to run the demo project with configuration  to work with
Mysql, I got this exception when I uncommented the  the named-query in
orm.xml
> </query>
> select
> from
>     VariableInstanceInfo v
> where
>     v.processInstanceInfo.id = :processId
>           </query>
>
> SEVERE: Error in named query: VariableInstancesInfoByProcessId
> org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve property:
processInstanceInfo of:
org.drools.persistence.processinstance.variabletypes.VariableInstanceInfo
[select v from
org.drools.persistence.processinstance.variabletypes.VariableInstanceInfo
v where v.processInstanceInfo.id = :processId]
>         at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractPropertyMapping.propertyException(AbstractPropertyMapping.java:67)
>         at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractPropertyMapping.toType(AbstractPropertyMapping.java:61)
>         at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.toType(AbstractEntityPersister.java:1385)
>         at
org.hibernate.hql.ast.tree.FromElementType.getPropertyType(FromElementType.java:302)